26 Feb Assistant Controller
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside Talent is working with a nationally recognized brand headquartered in Cleveland that has an opening for an Assistant Controller to join their corporate team. This position will have the opportunity to advance into the Controller role. Passion, drive, leadership, and tenacity will be the key to this individual being groomed and promoted quickly into their next step.
What’s in it for you?
- Work closely with the Corporate Controller
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
- Tremendous growth opportunity and the chance to work directly with senior leadership
- Great work-life balance and an excellent compensation package
What you will be doing:
- Support the Controller to manage staff and senior accountants
- Assist with monthly financial close and reporting, ensure accuracy, integrity, and timeliness of financial statements
- Provide hands-on leadership over the accounting and corporate reporting processes
- Oversee all accounts, ledger, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with GAAP and regulatory requirements
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of experience in accounting, finance, or related field
- Commitment to the highest standards of quality and integrity
- Strong project management skills