12 Mar Accounting Manager
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at email@example.com to learn more.
Our client is a high-growth globally recognized brand. Given their recent explosive growth, we are looking for an Accounting Manager.
The Accounting Manager will play a fundamental role in establishing accounting efficiencies to mitigate risk and help establish short and long-term business plans.
Primary responsibilities of the job include:
- Manage a team of accountants and maximize efficiencies
- Ensure compliance with the United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (U.S. GAAP)
- Assist and manage the daily accounting department activities to ensure that financial and operating reports are timely and accurate
- Oversee intercompany transactions recording and reconciliation process for the global businesses
- Assist with internal consolidated financial reporting, planning, and analysis (monthly internal reporting of business metrics, board meeting schedules, debt covenant compliance, monthly forecasts, annual business plan, etc.)
Minimum training, experience, knowledge, and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of related experience
- Public accounting experience preferred but not required
- Strong oral and written communications skills