08 Oct FP&A Manager
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Our client prides themselves on being a think tank, bringing together the smartest minds in the industry. They are seeking an FP&A Manager to provide strategic financial leadership that will help shape the future of their company as they continue to grow.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, read on!
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting in variance analysis and insights on market financial performance to Finance Business Partners
- Assisting in the value creation plan and annual execution planning processes, collaborating with finance business partners of each market to develop a consolidated plan
- Supporting the period-end, quarterly, and year-end financial reporting process
- Using and leveraging standard reports and digital tools providing reports & forecast, and generating insights and analysis of changes, key initiatives impact, opportunities, and risks working with each area to understand and anticipate business results, with a focus on working capital
- Preparing and providing to management, period end analysis of cash results, analyze Statement of Cash Flows including variance to forecast, explanation of key balance sheet accounts changes, metrics, provide insights, drivers, & recommend actions
- Developing relationships within other segments and establish/implement best practices
- Contributing to and support an effective, highly competent, and engaged Finance team
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- 5+ years of corporate finance
- Financial statement knowledge and understanding of US GAAP
- Analytical self-starter with a high emphasis on teamwork, timeliness, and quality of work
- Strong communication and leadership skills with demonstrated ability to write and present analytical summaries to all levels of the organization
- Detail-oriented with the ability to “roll-up your sleeves”