17 Sep UI Path Tester
Contact the recruiter, Shane Paynter, firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside is working with a Central Ohio leader to identify an UI Path Tester. You will be part of a team developing and testing some of the most modern front-end technologies. You will work closely with developers and designers to create highly scalable and adaptive applications.
- Set up the UI Path development environment (software installation, installation of related technologies such as Splunk/logging etc)
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
- Create and maintain the Solution Design Document (SDD) throughout the project lifecycle
- Support issue resolution that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Resolve defects and other performance problems discovered in testing.
- Support go-live roll out
- Creation of access control interfaces via the Application Modeler, within Object Studio.
- Development of business logic within code-stages in languages within the .NET family
- Input into solution integration design using Web Services / RESTFUL API access
- Conducting component testing on the solution
- Providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- 2+ year UI path experience
- Experience working within an agile or scrum environment
- Experience with SQL, .NET, or other programming language
- Excellent communication and organization skills