10 Sep Senior DevOps Engineer
Contact the recruiter, Shane Paynter, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside has partnered with a thriving start up located in Central Ohio urgently hire a Senior DevOps Engineer. Our client offers exposure to the most cutting-edge technology and encourages innovative out of the box problem solving.
- Provide day-to-day support of all AWS Cloud servers and server-based applications across the multi-account AWS Cloud enterprise such as, but not limited to, Ubuntu Server, Apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL, TeamCity, Jenkins
- Work with the rest of the IT team to improve the way technology is delivered to the enterprise which includes designing and implementing systems to improve reliability, scalability, security, and performance.
- Innovate and think outside the box regarding how the company can do things better and faster, particularly in regards to IT infrastructure.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Bachelor's degree in Programming/Systems or Computer Science or other related field. Or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of programming experience
- Experience working in applications, systems or IT operations
- Strong understanding of CI/CD Pipelines in a globally distributed environment using Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, Docker registry, etc.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with DevOps techniques building continuous integration solutions using Jenkins, Docker, Chef/Puppet, Git, Maven
- Knowledge of an agile team environment and process
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills