10 Sep Lead Financial Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
A groundbreaking industry leader in Dublin, Ohio is looking for a talented Lead Financial Analyst to join their team! Our clients is looking for an all-around expert on financial analysis who has superb analytical skills and is driven to complete projects.
The company is known as a leader in the market and has been recognized as one of the best places to work in the entire Midwest.
If you or anyone you know would like to hear more about this opportunity, please submit your resume for a confidential conversation.
This new opportunity offers:
- Tremendous growth opportunity and the chance to work directly with upper management
- Competitive and aggressive compensation packages
- Strong exposure to senior leadership
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
- World-class leadership development program
The Financial Analyst's responsibilities include the following:
- Support the Company’s worldwide financial consolidation, reporting and planning systems and global reconciliation
- Oversee monthly financial close and reporting while ensuring accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial statements
- Assist in the evaluation of acquisitions, new business ventures, allocation methods or rate applications and cost estimates
- Participate in the development of financial plans, forecast and budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of related experience
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
- Experience working with divisions outside of accounting and finance is preferred, but not required