21 May Agile Coach
Contact the recruiter, Shane Paynter, at email@example.com to learn more.
A fast-growing start up is urgently seeking an Agile Coach to join their team. This role is ideal for a self-starter, driven individual who is seeking a position where they can rapidly learn and grow. The Agile Coach must be a passionate and vocal advocate for agile values, principles, and methodology.
- Be an advocate and practitioner of agile values, principles, and methods including, but not limited to, SCRUM and Kanban
- Work on various types of agile teams with a focus on technology and agile teams in government.
- Facilitate pre-program and post-program increment planning sessions.
- Review project plans with PMs and make recommendations or provide feedback based on the needs of the program.
- Share, promote and communicate agile best practices, concepts and values while mentoring and motivating enterprise teams.
- Set expectations for the rate and speed at which valuable software can be continuously delivered
- Create transparent, collaborative, fun, open, and trustful environments where teams can work effectively to deliver rapid and high quality output
- Maintain an awareness of what is happening within the agile community both internally and externally and, where appropriate, experiment with introducing new practices to the organization
- Promote and advocate a culture of continuous improvement. Challenges the teams and greater organization to reflect and improve
- BA or BS degree
- Agile Coach, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, or SAFe Agilist Certification
- 5+ years of experience with using Agile methodologies in support of various development efforts
- 3+ years of experience with planning and engineering systems infrastructure to optimize IT capabilities and emerging requirements
- Experience with managing the implementation and design of hardware and software and monitoring the performing of systems
- Experience with performing requirements analysis and software design, development, and engineering activities