01 Feb Ruby on Rails
Contact the recruiter Scott Rudy at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for a Ruby on Rails to join a Columbus based company using cutting-edge technologies to architect and develop innovative web applications. The perfect candidate will have worked with a wide range of continuous delivery and Ruby tools and technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- You'll play a key role in architecting and developing a web app that align with new industry trends and innovations
- Rapidly prototype new features, measure impact, and collaborate with experienced product lead to update our roadmap.
- Work on building, deploying, and maintaining a sophisticated Rails microservices architecture.
- Profiling code to track down performance issues
- Conducts routine quality assurance activities such as peer and team code reviews
- Take us from demo to production level code.
What You Need for this Position
- Extensive experience with configuration tools. To create, change, and improve infrastructure as code – SQL/Symfony/Zend/Python/Django
- Experience with automating deployment, scaling and management of Container applications
- Considerable knowledge of consistent workflows in order to provision, secure, connect, and run Web based pages in a cloud environment and stand alone with multiple servers.
- Working Senior knowledge of Software Development methodologies, tools, and processes
At Least 2 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Ruby On Rails
- HTML & CSS