30 Nov Finance Director
Contact the recruiter Joe Gress at email@example.com to learn more.
We are searching for a confident, driven team member to direct the finance operations for a division of a large company. The company we are representing has an opening for a Director of Finance.
You will play an important role in the Company's overall strategic growth plans while managing the entire Finance department and partnering with several other divisions.
Some details of the positions are below.
- Hands-on leadership role
- Leader in their industry on a global scale
- Exposure to world class executive team and training
- Great work life balance and an excellent compensation package
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
What you will be doing:
- Assist in the evaluation of acquisitions, new business ventures, allocation methods or rate applications and cost estimates
- Direct and manage the development of financial plans, forecast and budgets
- Develop and present business review packages, including financial performance measures, strategic project spend, core metrics and cost drivers
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, and short/long-term planning initiatives
- Work closely with site leadership to develop and review the strategic plan and budget, including monthly variance reporting and reviews with site leadership
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Finance or Accounting
- 8+ years of minimum experience in the field since degree completion
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Advanced Excel skills