26 Mar Senior Finance Manager
Contact the recruiter, Spencer Preston, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Be a part of an expanding team as the Senior Finance Manager. Serve along side upper management to make key strategic decisions based off of sound financial practices. You will lead the finance team in budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning.
- Leads a team in analyzing key business performance metrics (i.e. volume, standard contribution margin and trade spend) and identifying performance improvement opportunities.
- Collaborates with key Commercial business partners, such as the Group Sales VP, to improve business results by recognizing key change levers.
- Develops and enhances financial planning processes and grows the Finance team’s analytical capabilities.
- Ensures that the Strategic Financial Planning process for the Company links to the long-term product development and operational strategies of the Company.
- Performs extensive variance analysis vs. prior years, budgets and plans; includes accompanying written business analysis to identify problem areas and make suggestions for improvement; develops and analyzes performance metrics.
- Prepares financial packages for senior management on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis including updates on business risks and opportunities.
- Evaluates current share trends, performs competitor analyses, and evaluates potential business solutions.
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating, and controlling; has supervisory responsibility involving staffing, conducting performance appraisals, training and developing subordinates, promotions, salary increases, terminations, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years finance experience
- Knowledge and experience with GAAP reporting and FP&A are a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical Problem-Solving skills