12 Mar Financial Reporting Accountant
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at email@example.com to learn more.
Take your career to the next level. Be a part of a fast-growing global company as the Financial Reporting Accountant. You will be on the front lines of innovation for an industry leader and be part of a high-energy enthusiastic team. Additionally, there will be ample opportunities to grow, learn, and make a difference.
- Prepare the Quarterly and Annual Reports on Form 10-Q/K. the quarterly earnings release and other SEC documents; manage the internal and external review of these documents
- Perform monthly, quarterly and year-end close procedures
- Prepare the monthly reporting package, including by subsidiary and departments, in compliance with US GAAP or appropriate statutory requirements for our international subsidiaries
- Initiate, improve, and create efficiencies in systems and procedures
- Ensure controls are properly performed within the financial reporting and financial close processes
- Coordinate with external auditors for requests and inquiries for SEC reporting and statutory requirements for our international subsidiaries
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years financial reporting experience
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Knowledge of SEC reporting requirements
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written