11 Feb Lead Quality Engineer – Ruby
Contact the recruiter, Mike Vessells, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside is looking for a Lead Quality Engineer to join a cutting-edge company experiencing tremendous growth located in Central Ohio. We’re looking for a hardworking team player that has a lot to contribute.
Do you want to help shape the team and have your voice be heard? Send your resume our way!
- Design and develop advanced test suites using object-oriented methodologies
- Implement and execute test strategies on all supported platforms and languages to help improve overall quality and test code coverage
- Design and develop integration, regression, and stress tests using industry standard tools
- Participate in agile scrum to inject quality into the entire software delivery lifecycle
- Collaborate with Business Analyst and Developers to understand requirements and translate them into test cases
- Write and understand complex SQL queries in order to perform backend (database) testing
- Good knowledge of Web/UI testing
- Improve product stability and reduce defects over time
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
- Experience using using Ruby test automation frameworks
- Ability to independently plan, prioritize and perform software testing for complex systems within general guidelines with minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem solving skills