20 Mar Audit Manager
Excellent opportunity for an ambitious audit professional to join a dynamic team in the greater Cincinnati area. Our client is a company of ’A' players and only looks for the best people to join their team. They are currently seeking an Audit Manager to help lead their audit department.
The Audit division works cross-functionally with several other key members of this global organization and this position plays a critical role on a daily basis.
What you will be doing:
- Conduct internal audits and investigations in conformity with the company's policies and procedures
- Lead audit engagements by working closely with team members as well as the management team
- Plan audit project and determinate the scope and objectives of assigned audits
- Evaluate business risk, identifying opportunities to enhance process effectiveness and improve efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls
- Work closely with Executive Management and other company personnel
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-6 years of internal audit experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to perform well in a fast-paced environment and thrive under pressure
Keywords: Audit, Auditor, Auditing, CIA, CPA