09 Apr Application Development Manager
**Must be eligible to work for any US employer. No C2C.**
***Citizen or Green Card Holders Only***
We are searching for a dynamic leader who has the ability to develop, design, and maintain software and systems. The position is located in the Columbus area.
If you or anyone you know would be interested in setting up a specific time for a confidential conversation, please reply with your resume and availability.
Things to know about the position:
- Reports directly to CIO
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
- No travel
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with product managers and system administrators to deliver quality solutions for specified requirements
- Manages team member assignments on a daily basis; provides training and mentoring through formal and informal methods; evaluates effectiveness of their work product.
- Apply sound software engineering practices to system design and development (e.g., systematic approach to system specification, architecture, design, development and documentation of code, configuration management, inspections and testing)
- The Application Development Manager will work together with the IT Management Team to understand the prioritization of enhancements and requests to meet the business goals and effective technology usage.
- Conceive and develop software in Java and other programming languages
- Strong organizational and personal discipline skills
- Possess exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skill
- Actively seeks opportunities to lead initiatives throughout the organization.
Keywords:IT, Information Technology, Systems, Developer, Java, Analysis, Business Analysis, Metrics, Software, Hardware, Engineer, Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Network, Networking, IT Analyst, Programmer, Programming, Project Manager, Technical, Testing, QA, Quality Assurance, Security, PC, web design, language, Disaster Recovery, SQL, Oracle, WebSphere, .Net, Web services, Java Script, J2EE, HTML